If you do not have an Alipay 支付宝 account, you must first create one at www.alipay.com
Please note: For all the payment via Alipay 支付宝, Chinese taxes will automatically be deducted according to the following laws: Learn more
In these examples, the requested amount is given in ￥ (RMB or CNY), and not in USD:
1. 800 RMB or less: no taxes apply
2. More than 800 RMB: tax deducted = (￥ - 800) * 20%
3. More than 4000 RMB: tax deducted = (￥ - (￥ * 20%)) * 20% = 16% * ￥
Alipay 支付宝 Withdrawal Example
Alipay 支付宝 Withdraw Amount = $ 100 USD
italki will send $ 100 USD via bank transfer to your Alipay 支付宝 Account
Alipay 支付宝 does not charge any fees for using their service. However because we pay in USD, we will exchange your USD to RMB based on the current exchange rate. For more information on Alipay fees, please read more here.
To make your withdrawal request:
Please first read the FAQ: How and when do I get paid as a teacher?
To withdraw your Credits via Alipay, following these easy steps:
1. Click on your Teacher Wallet
2. Click on your "Settings" and press withdraw
3. Select Alipay 支付宝 as your withdrawal method and enter your Alipay 支付宝 Account information and enter your italki Password. Your Alipay 支付宝 information will be saved for future withdrawal.
4. withdrawal to your Alipay account
You can withdraw italki Credits into your own payment account once every month.
5. Remember to Submit your withdraw request.
If you wish to edit your withdrawal amount, simply click on the "Edit the Previous Request" button and enter your new withdrawal request. This is useful for teachers who may have made a withdrawal request then gone to teach some new sessions and earned more USD italki Credits . You can edit your withdrawal request up until the end of the month.