First, go to your italki Wallet by clicking on the Wallet option on the top right dropdown menu.
Second, click the Buy Credits
Third, select More Payment Options, then select Bank Transfer at the very bottom.
Doing so will bring you to a page with instructions on how to pay through Bank Transfer, as well as all the necessary information to pass on to your Bank!
- Purchasing italki Credits via Bank Transfer is not instantaneous and typically takes 3 to 7 business days
- italki will charge a fee for payment via Bank transfer (flat 8.4 USD transaction fee + your intermediate/local bank charges)
- The amount of italki Credits you receive is based on the exact Bank Transfer amount that italki receives. This amount may be slightly greater or less than expected due to adjustments in international bank transfer and currency exchange rates.
- Bank Transfers should be made in USD and transfers made in other currencies will be converted to USD based on exchange rates at the time of transfer.
- Important! Write the Reference ID in the "Reference" section of your Bank Transfer form. This will ensure your Credits are added to your Student Wallet.