If you have a webcam built into or connected to your computer, you can record a webcam video on YouTube and upload it directly to the site.
For tips on what to say in your video, please read these instructions on how to make an introduction video. When you're ready to record, read the following:
The easiest way is to record your video introduction using webcam. This can be done using your computer's webcam.
1. Click the Record from webcam link on the upload page, or simply go to http://webcamera.io to get started.
2. Select Allow if you're asked to permit YouTube to access your camera and microphone.
3. After you've recorded the video, you can preview it by clicking the Play button.
Not happy with the video? No problem! Just click the Save button below the video.
When you're satisfied with the video, then login your YouTube account and Upload your video to YouTube.
Learn how to add subtitles or captions to your YouTube video here.
4. Set your video title and description according to the following instructions.
Protect your privacy: Do not give out your personal contact information in the video description.
5. Add the video link to your Video of the Mission (URL of YouTube Video) section on the Mission submission page.
For help on uploading a video to Youku click here.