Are you interested in teaching a language online?
On italki, you can:
- Teach any language (italki teachers currently offer 70+ languages)
- Teach one-on-one lessons through Skype, Hangouts, or other VOIP program
- Find new students - there are over 2 million language learners (and growing!) from all over the world on italki
- Choose when you want to teach - Set your own schedule
- Choose where you want to teach - Work from home or anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- Set your own rates - You decide what your time is worth
- Choose what you want to teach - You have the freedom to teach your student what you feel is most helpful.
- Manage your lessons and students online - An official record of transactions and messages are kept in your account.
- Build an online teaching reputation - Get feedback to create a work history of reliability, quality, and student satisfaction.
The italki makes this easy by:
- Handling scheduling across timezones
- Handling payment for you - italki handles all the financial paperwork, collections, and payments so you don’t have to.
- Bringing you new students all around the world: over 2 million, and and counting.
- Providing customer support for your students
- Keeping an official record of transactions, records, and messages with students
Maybe you are interested teaching in your spare time, introducing others to your language, making some extra money, or just want the flexibility of being able to work from home or on your own schedule. Whatever your reason is, italki will help you to find language students from all over the world.
Whether you are an experienced and professional language teacher or a patient and friendly advanced (C2) or native speaker, you can create a free account and submit an online application. italki staff personally review all teaching applications to ensure that italki students have a great selection of language teachers to choose from.
If you have any questions, please contact us
To read more: How do I become an italki teacher?
To submit an application: Apply to become a teacher