Reset your italki password
1. Go to italki.com and click LOG IN.
2. Click the "Forgot password?" button on the login window.
3. Enter your email address and click Submit.
4. A link will be provided in an email sent to you to reset your password. Click the link provided in the email to set your new password.
Change your italki password
2. Click on "UPDATE PASSWORD"
3. Enter your old password and a new password
4. Click Save to confirm the change.
If you have signed in to italki with a third-party account such as your Facebook, Apple ID, or your Google account, check How do I change my italki login account?
To deactivate an account that you no longer use, check How do I deactivate my italki account?