Reporting Spam in Discussions, Notebook or Answers
If you find spam in Discussions, Notebook or Answers you can report the post as spam. To report a post as spam found in Discussions, Notebook or Answers follow these steps outlined below:
1. Go to the user's post and go to the bottom right and click "Report".
2. After clicking "Report" a "Report this user" window will pop-up. Fill out the Report this user form and click submit.
Reporting Spam from an italki Friend
If you have a friend who is spamming, you should report that user as a spammer. To report the spammer follow these steps outlined below:
1. Go to "Community" - “My Friends”.
2. Find the friend who you are reporting for spam, then click the downwards pointing arrow and select “Report Concern”. After reporting the spammer, you can then block the user by selecting “Block”.
3. Fill out “Report Concern” form and click “Submit”.