Reporting Spam in Discussions, Notebook or Answers
If you find spam in Discussions, Notebook or Answers you can report the post as spam. To report a post as spam found in Discussions, Notebook or Answers follow these steps outlined below:
1. Go to the user's post and go to the bottom right and click "Flag".
2. After clicking "Flag" a "Report Concern" window will pop-up. Fill out the Report Concern form and click submit.
Reporting Spam from an italki Friend
If you have a friend who is spamming, you should report that user as a spammer. To report the spammer follow these steps outlined below:
1. Go to “Friends”.
2. Find the friend who you are reporting for spam, then click the downwards pointing arrow and select “Report as Spammer”. After reporting the spammer, you can then block the user by selecting “Block”. To learn how to block a user click here.
3. Fill out “Report Concern” form and click “Submit”.
Reporting a User who Sends Spam
To report a user as a spammer follow the steps outlined below:
1. Go to the user profile who is sending spam and click “Report Concern”.
2. Fill out the "Report Concern" form and click "Submit".