1. Click on your profile picture to open the drop down menu and click "Buy Credits".
2. Select "Other Method", then select bank transfer.
This will bring you to a page with instructions on how to pay through bank transfer, as well as all the necessary information to pass on to your bank.
When purchasing italki Credits through bank transfer, you should know that:
- It is not instantaneous and typically takes 3 to 7 business days.
- italki will charge a fee for payment via Bank transfer (flat 8.4 USD transaction fee + your intermediate/local bank charges).
- The amount of italki Credits you receive is based on the exact Bank Transfer amount that italki receives. This amount may be slightly greater or less than expected due to adjustments in international bank transfer and currency exchange rates.
- Bank transfers should be made in USD and transfers made in other currencies will be converted to USD based on exchange rates at the time of transfer.
Note: Make sure to write the Reference ID in the "Reference" section of your Bank Transfer form. This will ensure your Credits are added to your Student Wallet.