italki can use your Payoneer account to transfer payment or send a bank transfer.
To get paid via Payoneer or Bank transfer, you must have a valid Payoneer Account that can receive funds. Most countries can use Payoneer, but different countries may have different requirements.
How to connect a Payoneer Account:
1. Go to your Withdrawal Settings.
2. If you already have a Payoneer account, click "Connect"
- You will be taken to the Payoneer website. Follow the instructions to create or connect your account. When your account is connected, italki will be able to send your payment.
3. If you do not already have a Payoneer account, click "Create an Account"
- New applications take up to several business days to be reviewed. Once reviewed, you will receive an email confirmation with further details. In some situations you may be asked to provide extra details such as a copy of your ID, Certificate of Incorporation, bank statement or other documents.
- Once you have submitted your Payoneer application, you can view your account status and transaction history at any time by logging in to your Payoneer Account - My Account (http://myaccount.payoneer.com).
Payoneer offers options to transfer to other peoples' Payoneer accounts, or to withdraw your funds to your
Bank transfer via Payoneer
To use your Payoneer account to receive a bank transfer, you will need to add your bank information to your Payoneer account. Enter your:
- bank name,
- your official name under which your bank account is registered,
- and your account number.
Other information may be required depending on your location.
Once this information is added, you can also connect Payoneer to italki for Bank Transfer.
Questions about your Payoneer account
Payoneer is a useful service for many italki teachers, but Payoneer is not managed by italki. For more information: Payoneer FAQs and Support
Your Payoneer information is kept safe by Payoneer. If you need to edit or update your information or Payoneer email address, you must log in and edit your information through the Payoneer website. You cannot update this information on italki because we do not store the data.
Here's a link where you can reach Payoneer customer service support:
Payoneer customer service call:
What are Payoneer's fees?
Payoneer account (Withdraw from your italki teacher wallet to your Payoneer account)
twice per month
$ 3 USD flat fee for each transfer from italki to your Payoneer account
Teacher withdraw amount $100 USD in italki Credits to a Payoneer account.
italki will send 100 USD to your Payoneer Account.
Payoneer charges 3 USD flat fee for each transfer, the teacher would receive 97 USD after the Payoneer fee is applied.
Bank Transfer (Withdraw from your italki teacher wallet to your bank account) support by Payonner
once per month
For USD transfers to banks in the USA: $ 1.50 USD flat fee.
For USD transfers to countries with local currency bank transfer route, received in the local currency: $ 3 USD flat fee + Payoneer currency conversion rate (around 2% of the amount transferred, depending on which currency is needed).
(Please note that the listed countries above may change from time)
For USD transfers to all other countries: 15 USD flat fee. Additional intermediary bank fees or loading fees may apply.
How do I submit a withdraw request using Payoneer?
1. Click on Withdraw under your Finances Tab
To withdraw your credits via Payoneer, following these easy steps:
2. Click on your "Settings"
3. Select Payoneer as your withdrawal method. Click "Create an account" or "Connect" if you have not used this method before.
4. Enter your Payoneer Account information (Payoneer email address) -
5. Enter your italki Password.
6. Click "Submit" to send the request.
Your Payoneer information will be saved for future withdrawal.
Editing Your Withdrawal Amount
Did you earn more credits? You can change your withdrawal amount.
Detailed instructions here: I've submitted a withdrawal request. How can I edit or cancel it?
If you wish to edit your withdrawal amount, simply click on the "Edit the Previous Request" button and change the amount.
This is useful for teachers who may have made a withdrawal request then gone to teach some new sessions and earned more credits. You can edit your withdrawal request up until the end of the month.
About getting paid on italki:
For more information about withdrawing your credits in general, read the FAQ: How and when do I get paid as a teacher?
To compare other payment methods, read FAQ: Which payment method is best for me to withdraw italki Credits?