Thank you for your feedback on our new messaging system. We’re continuously updating the system to improve user experience and to help students and teachers better manage lessons. We take your feedback seriously in our development prioritization “and” will soon be releasing these updates:
- We’re adding an Action Required Channel, which includes notifications for new lesson requests (for teachers), lesson time change requests, lesson price change requests, lesson problem requests, and lesson reschedule requests.
- We have simplified the design of lesson notifications between student and teacher.
- You can now view another user’s profile by clicking on their profile photo.
- You can now receive friend requests from the italki Notification Channel.
- If you would like to no longer view a conversation with someone, you can click “Close Conversation” from the “Options” drop down menu.