How many new languages and new lessons can I add?
- Currently, the maximum amount of languages you can teach is 8 languages for Professional Teachers and 4 languages for Community Tutors.
- Professional teachers can have up to 6 lessons for each language.
- Community Tutor can have up to 3 lessons for each language.
How to update a language level and add a new lesson
1. Go to Teaching Settings and select Languages from Teacher Profile on the right side.
2. Add or change the level that you want to teach to a C2 or Native.
3. Update your Introduction Video to show yourself speaking in that language. Even if you aren't planning to teach it, it's important for students to be able to hear you using the languages that you speak fluently.
4. If you are a Professional Teacher and have a certification you can upload to prove your proficiency, then please edit your Certificates.
5. Wait for italki staff to review and approve the changes to your profile (this may take a few days to appear).
6. Create your new language lesson, and select the target language category. This will make you appear in Teacher Search for that language.