Dear italki Teachers,
We’re excited to inform you that an improved Teacher Calendar will be released in November 6, 2019. Here’s a summary of the improvements we’ve made.
Important Please Read First
- Time Zone - We recommend that you do not alter the time zone in your calendar if you are only in a different time zone for a short time
- Please check that your calendar availability is correct - during the data transfer it is possible that some available time slots on your calendar may have changed
- 1 monthly Calendar only - no more weekly calendar
- Can edit individual time slots (e.g. 10:00am - 11:00am)
- Each slot can be specific to that day or replicated for that specific time and day on a weekly basis
- Vacation mode - automatically blocks all lesson requests, must be turned back on to receive lesson requests
- Calendar Cleanup - Remove the available slots on the dates when you are not available to teach while you can still receive lesson requests during the dates. You may click "Delete All Available Slots" if you would like to clean up your entire calendar.
Thank you to all the teachers who have helped us by giving suggestions:)
italki Teacher Services