If you would like to have a lesson as soon as possible, Lesson Invitation may be the best choice for you. Lesson invitation is available for the web, iOS, and Android, and it allows a teacher to invite his/her students to take individual and package lessons.
Lesson Invitation Rules:
- Only the teacher can send out the Lesson Invitation to his/her current students or students who have filled in the “Contact Teacher Form”
- Make sure you communicate with the teacher prior and check if your teacher is available for the lesson
- The student can only receive 1 lesson invitation at a time from the same teacher (once the student accepts, the teacher can send a new Lesson Invitation to the same student)
- A Lesson Invitation will automatically expire after 12 hours if not accepted by the student
Key Benefits of Lesson Invitation:
- Flexible time management as lessons can start on the hour or at any 15 minute interval e.g. 1:00, 1:15, 1:30, 1:45, 2:00.
- Students can have lessons within 2, 6, or 12 hours depending on a teacher's Lesson Request settings. By using lesson invitation, the lesson can start at the next 15-minute interval.
A student messages a teacher at 12:00 asking if the teacher is available for a lesson now. The teacher can send a Lesson Invitation to the student and select 12:15 which is the earliest time the lesson can start.
How Do I Accept/Decline Lesson Invitation?
As a student, when you receive a Lesson Invitation, you can choose to Accept/Decline in Action Required. If you did not respond to the Lesson Invitation, the Lesson Invitation will expire after 12 hours.
Article is closed for comments.