What happens when you suddenly can’t go to work, school, or spend time with friends and family?
As recent events have shown, meaningful connections are vital to getting through challenging times. As an italki Teacher, you are a meaningful connection in your students’ lives. By sharing your knowledge with patience and positivity, you’re giving students the chance to learn and grow during a difficult time.
We want to keep spreading this kind of positivity.
So for a limited time, every student who signs up will get 1 Free Trial Lesson on us.
Wait, students will learn for free?
Yes, for free. From the 15th of July 2020, we will promote teachers to new students, and students who complete their first Trial Lesson will have the cost refunded.
Can my profile be promoted to new students?
Yes. This is a great opportunity to gain new students who otherwise wouldn’t have the chance to learn with you. To be included in this promotion you just need to complete all of the following steps before the 15th of July, 2020:
- Set your Trial Lesson price to $5
- Allow lesson requests from all students
- Turn on instant booking for all students
*Now teachers who have taught less than 10 lessons can turn on Instant Booking.
If I take part, does that mean I won’t get paid for the lesson?
No, you’ll definitely be paid for your work! We’re just covering the cost for your student. You’ll get paid for the lesson, and gain a student in the process.
What if I join but later want to stop being part of the promotion?
If you don’t want to be included in this promotion at any point, just do any of the following:
- Set your Trial Lesson price to a different price
- Turn off lesson requests from all students
- Turn off instant booking for all students
Can I cancel or reschedule lessons?
For this promotion, lessons can’t be canceled or rescheduled.
How can I make sure students book with me?
We can’t guarantee that students will book with you, but we recommend doing the following:
- Make sure your calendar has plenty of slots open.
- Respond to any questions from students who may contact you before booking.
- Get ready to impress your new student with a great first lesson!