We’re improving the way you get paid with the launch of our new withdrawal partner - Hyperwallet.
Hyperwallet is a PayPal service that provides fast, efficient, and transparent payment services throughout the globe.
From 4 January 2021, teacher withdrawals deposited into Paypal accounts will be processed directly via Hyperwallet with a lower processing fee of 1.5% compared to Paypal’s 2% fee (How do I withdraw my Credits using PayPal?).
This update will be gradually released to all teachers.
What do I need to do?
- Go to the Teacher Settings page and click Withdrawal (https://teach.italki.com/console/withdraw) to manage your Paypal settings.
- Connecting/Updating Paypal options
Click Update/Connect and enter your personal information to verify your information.
- Confirm/complete your personal information to create the profile.
- Confirm/complete your Paypal account information:
- Your Paypal account details
- Your country (as shown on PayPal)
- Your italki password