Language lets us reach across cultures, impart knowledge, and share experiences. The story of how we experience languages is unique to each of us. Have a story worth sharing? We’d love to hear yours!
In a short 3-5 minute video, share with us how languages have been a window into your world.
Need some inspiration? Here are some topics to get you started:
- How has teaching inspired you?
- What interesting stories have your students told you?
- What cultural customs are unique to your country?
- Shoot your video with a high-resolution camera (DSLR).
- Shoot with good lighting.
- If you speak in your native language (that isn’t English), please include English subtitles in your video.
- Submit your content to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please upload your video to YouTube and share the link with us.
What will you do with my video?
- All approved videos will be posted in our Community. Your teacher profile will be linked to your video, which means you’ll get additional exposure and have a higher chance of getting noticed by potential students.
- We will edit your video into 15-30 second ads and post them on social media as further exposure for new students.
- This is an ongoing campaign. There is no deadlines for submission.
What else do I need to do?
- To qualify for the video ads, you must be an active italki teacher.
- Please don’t frequently cancel, reschedule, or miss lessons.
- You must have taught a minimum of 10 completed lessons.
- If you’re selected for the ads, we will contact you directly.