To add another teaching language, please complete the necessary steps below:
- Check if the language you’d like to teach is open for application.
- Prepare a video of you speaking all the languages that you want to teach.
- (Professional Teacher only) Prepare the supporting documents for your application, such as certificates/credentials that support your language level and teaching qualifications in the new teaching language.
Once you are ready, please follow the steps below to add the language.
- Add the language to your ‘Languages you speak or learn’. Only languages at level C2 or native can be added to your 'Teaching Languages'.
- Tick the languages you want to add to ‘Teaching Languages’. (If the language is not open for application, you will not be able to select it.)
- Update your video here. Please update your video at the same time you submit your language application, your video will be referenced when considering your application.
- (Professional Teacher only) Update your certificates that support your language level and teaching credentials.
Now you are all set! The review generally takes 2-3 working days.