- Check if all the languages you intend to teach are open for applications
e.g. You intend to teach 2 languages - English and Korean. If English is closed and Korean is open this week, then you can only apply to teach Korean.
- Applicants with higher teaching qualifications and more teaching experience will have priority. Not all applications that meet our requirements will be accepted.
- Teachers must be ready to teach immediately after being accepted
List of open languages
- Languages not listed in the table below are all open
- There is no definite time frame when a language will reopen
- The list updates every Monday (UTC +8)
12th - 18th April 2021
|Language||Professional Teacher||Community Tutor|
* It includes all the varieties of a given language. e.g. German includes Austrian German and Swiss German.
* Please refer to the latest language status in the application form.
- Submit an application on https://teach.italki.com (on a computer or laptop, not available on the phone).
- italki will notify applicants of the application result within 10 business days
- Pre-approved. Complete the following steps within 10 calendar days upon the pre-approval email being sent to you.
- Approved. Set up lessons and calendar before starting teaching.
Commonly asked questions
1. I forgot to attach certificates/work experience and I want to change my video, can I make changes?
Your application will be under review and changes are no longer accepted after submission. Please check your application before submitting it.
2. I'm a native English speaker but I can also speak Italian. Can I apply to be an
Each applicant can only choose one teacher type, either Professional Teacher or Community Tutor.