- Check if ALL the languages you wish to teach are open for applications. Closed languages will NOT be considered.
- e.g. If you wish to teach 2 languages - English and Korean. If English is closed and Korean is open this week, then you can only apply to teach Korean. You won't be able to apply to teach English.
- For open languages, applicants with higher qualifications and more work experience will have priority. NOT ALL applications will be accepted.
- Teachers must be ready to teach immediately
Language open/closed list:
- Languages not listed in the table below are all open
- For each open language, there are limited spots. Once the spots have been filled up, the language may be closed again.
- The list updates every Monday (UTC +8). There is no definite time frame when a language will reopen.
- The list applies to upgrade applications and profile change requests as well
18th-24th Jan 2021 (UTC +8)
|Language||Professional Teacher||Community Tutor|
* Please refer to the latest language status in the application form.
The application process consists of these steps:
- Application submission via https://teach.italki.com
- Application review
- Pre-Approved or Rejection of application (applicants will be notified via email within 10 business days). The email will suggest the next steps, which include:
Please complete all the steps above in Step 3 within 10 calendar days upon the Pre-Approved email being sent to you, or your application will be rejected.
Commonly asked questions:
1. I forgot to attach certificates/work experience and I want to change my video, can I make changes?
Your application will be under review and changes are no longer accepted after submission. Please check your application before submitting it.
2. I'm a native English speaker but I can also speak Italian. Can I apply to be an
Each applicant can only choose one teacher type, either Professional Teacher or Community Tutor.