Please check the status of the languages below, applies to new applications, re-applications, and upgrade applications.
All other languages are open.
Updated on 2nd January 2020 - We review the list every week
|Language||Professional Teacher||Community Tutor|
For your reference italki’s application process consists of these steps:
For All Applicants
- Application submission (via teach.italki.com)
- Application review
- Pre-Approved or Waitlist or Rejection of application (applicants will be notified via email within 10 business days)
- Teacher Success Videos and Quiz (must be completed)
- Video Call with italki Teacher Services (must be completed)
- An application will be approved once steps 4 and 5 are completed within 10 days of Pre-Approved email being sent
Minimum Requirements for Applicants of all languages
(Type 1 and 2 are accepted)
Type 1 - University Qualification
Type 2 - Teaching Qualification
*Applicants with higher qualifications and more work experience will have priority
**Not all applications will be approved
***Applicants who do not meet these requirements may still apply; considered on a case by case basis
****Only apply if you are ready to teach immediately
*You will be assessed based on your video, please ensure your video meets our requirements
Thanks again for your interest in teaching on italki!