italki web browser Notifications
1. Hover on your Profile Picture and click Settings to visit your italki Settings page.
2. Select the Notifications tab
3. If your browser notification has been disabled, please check your browser notification settings and allow italki to send notifications.
For example, here is what you can do to enable or disable italki notifications in Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click > Settings (on Mac, click Chrome on the left top menu bar > Preferences)
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Find italki under the Block or Allow list and update your preferences.
Important notifications such as Lesson Updates, Upcoming Lesson Reminders, and italki Notifications have been enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
Other important notifications will be sent through italki Messages, including Lesson Notifications, Account notifications, and Tips & Promotions.
italki App notifications
If you don't receive push notifications from italki App, or you would like to disable italki App notification, please check your phone settings > (Apps &) Notifications. Check if italki has the access to send you notifications to your device.
Currently, italki App sends the notifications below:
- You received new message(s)
- 2h reminder before the lesson time
- 30min reminder before the lesson time
- Reminder of confirming a lesson as completed
- (For teachers) A lesson has been confirmed as completed.