italki Web Browser Notifications
1. Hover on your Profile Picture and click Settings to visit your italki Settings page.
2. Select the Notifications tab
3. If your browser notification has been disabled, please check your browser notification settings and allow italki to send notifications. Click here and check what you can do to enable or disable italki notifications in Chrome.
Web notification setting:
1. Important notifications via email have been enabled by default and cannot be disabled, including:
- Lesson Updates
- Upcoming Lesson Reminders
- italki Notifications
2. Other notifications that you no longer want to receive can be turned off by clicking the checkbox next to them.
3. To receive emails in the language of your choosing, update your "email language" setting.
Mobile notification setting:
To enable or disable italki App notification, please check the following steps:
1. Click (Me icon), then find the setting button on the top right of this page.
2. Select “Notifications”
If your push notification has been disabled and you wish to turn it on, click “turned on” to go to your phone’s settings page, and allow italki to send you push notifications. (Apps) Notifications -> Allow Notifications.
Each kind of push notification can be turned off separately.
You may choose to disable notifications for different channels.
Please kindly note Lesson Updates and Account Updates cannot be turned off by default. The Lesson Updates and Account Updates cannot be disabled because it may cause you to miss lessons or it might require your immediate response.
Turning off italki App notification will not affect the notifications setting of italki messages and email notifications.