How to record your video
- Be sure that the video is steady and the sound is clear.
- Video: Smartphone/tablet
- Audio: Separate microphone
- Extra tip: Shooting Video with an iPhone
- Professional equipment is not necessary, but it does help!
- Video: Professional camera
- Audio: Field recorder windscreen
How to upload your video to italki
Once your video is ready, you can upload it in the application form https://teach.italki.com/apply/step/3 - 3.2 Video Introduction
If you have previously uploaded a video on YouTube, you can download it as an MP4 file and then upload it to italki.
What if I want to update my video later?
If you decide later that you want to update the video, you just need to go to Teacher Settings > Teacher Profile > Video to change it.
After you have uploaded the video, it may take some time to process. After that, you will see a preview of the video.
Once the processing is complete, it will be sent to italki staff for approval before the change appears on your profile page. This may take 5 business days.