As Safari version 15.x will prevent some users from linking to our server in Classroom, you can refer to the following solution to continue using Classroom.
1. Disable “NSURLSession WebSocket” instead of enable.
- Open the Safari > Preferences, click "Advanced", then select “Show Develop menu in menu bar.”
- Click Develop menu
- Tap on “Experimental Features” at the bottom
- Scroll down until you see “NSURLSession WebSocket”
- Disable “NSURLSession WebSocket”
2. Use another browser, we recommend Chrome as the best browser to use Classroom, you can click here to download Chrome.