When and Where to extend a package?
Either a teacher or a student can request to extend a package 30 days before the Package expiration date. A reminder will be sent to students both one month and one week before the expiration date. A “Request Extension” button is available within 30 days before the Package expiration date.
Rules to extend a package:
- The package can be extended for 1 month when both parties agree to the extension request. Otherwise, the package will expire as normal on the expiry date.
- Teachers and students each have ONE chance to request a Package extension.
- If the other party does not respond to your package extension request within 3 days, the request will be automatically accepted.
- If no action is taken by either student or teacher before the Package expiration date, the Package will expire and the credits will be calculated based on the following policies:
1. For the packages purchased before the 15th of March 2023 (UTC+0), the balances from unscheduled lessons will be credited to the teacher.
2. For the Packages purchased after the 15th of March 2023 (UTC+0) will follow the below policies:
1) Incomplete package lesson credits will return to the student’s wallet when a package expires.
2) Any completed lessons from an expired package are paid to the teacher at their single lesson price.
3) If the cost of the completed single lessons from an expired package is equal to or exceeds the total price of the package, the total package cost is given to the teacher.
Note that the Package expiration date will not affect your upcoming lesson(s) you have successfully booked. However, if a Package is about to expire and you only sent a lesson request, but it has not been accepted by your teacher, the Package may still expire before your requested lesson date.