Lesson Packages on italki are a pack of lessons created and provided by teachers, usually at a discounted price.
- Valid for six (6) months. You can find the expiry date on the Package page. All lessons should be completed before the expiration date.
- Prepaid already. They are a set number of lessons you purchase all at once. Teacher and lesson length cannot be changed after the package is scheduled successfully.
- For Package Extension and Package Termination - the student needs to communicate to the teacher prior to the requests (What happens if my package expires and what should I do? Or I can't finish my Lesson Package. What should I do?)
- See how to schedule your lessons in the package here
To book a package, you can visit a teacher's profile page:
- Click the “Book Now” button
- Select a suitable lesson level/type
- Select the lesson duration and lesson numbers in your package (5/10/20 Lessons), click “Next”
- Check out with a preferred payment method or your italki Credits.
After your teacher accepts your lesson package request, you have a package!